TMetafile transparency ???

Post by Serge Burea » Thu, 02 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to get a metafile object to have a transparent background.

The metafile is transparent in Visio and Coreldraw but not on a TCanvas or
TImage associated to
a TMetafile object, why ???

Any help would be appreciated.

Serge.

1. TMetafile transparency help ???

I am trying to get a transparent background on my TMetafile.

The object is transparent in Visio and CorelDraw but not when shown on my
TCanvas or TImage ???

Any help would be appreciated.

Serge

2. 720x480

3. Transparency in TMetafiles ???

4. banded gradients

5. 3d/cg schools in Australia/New Zealand

6. Scanning transparencies without a transparency adapter??

7. MAX2

8. How to code transparency forms with transparency bitmaps ?

9. TMetaFile to WMF-file or clipboard

10. Problem with TMetafile

11. Convert TMetafile->TBitmap

12. TMetafile and TMetafileCanvas sizing