DirectX interface units for Delphi5

Post by Kursa » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 17:40:52

Hi,
Where can I find directx interface units for Delphi5?
Thanks for help.

DirectX interface units for Delphi5

Post by Alexey Barkovo » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:42:29

http://clootie.narod.ru/delphi/download_dx90.html

Quote:> Hi,
> Where can I find directx interface units for Delphi5?
> Thanks for help.

1. directx Delphi5 and Hiroyuki Hori

I've tried compiling Hiroyuki Hori's great directx implementation under
delphi 5 and it comes up with
Type 'IDirectDrawSurface' needs finalization - not allowed in variant
record.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get around this?

The code that causes this looks like
type
  IDirectDraw = interface;
TDDBltFX = record
    dwSize: DWORD;
   case Integer of
    0: (
      dwZDestConst: DWORD;
     );
    1: (
      lpDDSZBufferDest: IDirectDrawSurface;

This line has the complaint.

2. superquadrics question? jerk professor?

3. WANTED - Canon Interface Unit TB

4. Triangles smoothing.

5. Intel JPEG library - simple interface unit available

6. POV on SGI Indy, POOR performance!

7. Delphi 5 OpenGL interface unit

8. TeraLogic Texture Maker

9. OpenGL version 1.1 interface unit

10. directX(directDraw) units

11. DirectX 7 VB Interface

12. Getting the COM Interface from managed code DirectX class

13. Problem using latest DirectX COM interface with BCB