WebCam output capture

Post by Paul » Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi

Can anyone give me any pointers (APIs, examples) on how to interface to a
*.

Thanks

Paul

WebCam output capture

Post by Gary » Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone give me any pointers (APIs, examples) on how to interface to a
> *.

See my site for a video capture app with D-3 source, assuming your web cam is video for windows
compliant.

 http://www.veryComputer.com/~garyrin/

Gary

WebCam output capture

Post by Paul » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Thanks - Checking it out now :)

Paul

> > Can anyone give me any pointers (APIs, examples) on how to interface to
> > *.

> See my site for a video capture app with D-3 source, assuming your web cam

is video for windows
Quote:> compliant.

>  http://www.veryComputer.com/~garyrin/

> Gary

1. Need help with image capture from WebCam.

Hello,

I am using Borland C++ Builder 6.0 Enterprise and am trying to capture an
image from a webcam using the Kodak TImgScan ActiveX control. I can
successfully capture an image using the following:

TImgScan *WebCam;
-

void __fastcall TfrmCustomerDetails::cmdLoadCusPhotoClick(TObject *Sender)
{
  WebCam->ShowSelectScanner();
  if (WebCam->ScannerAvailable()) {
    try {
      DeleteFile("C:\\CUSPHOTO\\cusphoto.jpg");
      WebCam->OpenScanner();
      WebCam->ScanTo = 2; // File only
      WebCam->FileType = 6; // JPG
      WebCam->PageOption = 0;
      WebCam->ShowSetupBeforeScan = true;
      WebCam->Image = "C:\\CUSPHOTO\\cusphoto.jpg";
      WebCam->StartScan();
    }
    __finally {
      WebCam->CloseScanner();
      cmdSaveCusPhotoClick(this);
    }
  }
-

This works fine. The only problem I have with it is it brings up the
WebCam's User Interface. When I try to set WebCam->ShowSetupBeforeScan to
false, no image capture is performed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Syd.

---

2. country specific sorting of tables with D1

3. Video Capture (From WebCam, Etc)

4. rayshade!

5. Video Capture (webcam-ish)

6. Image alteration

7. Webcam picture capture.

8. What object did prism replace

9. background captures with the indy camera (Webcam)

10. Video capture (webcam) problem when window is not in focus

11. background captures with the indy camera (Webcam)

12. Capturing OpenGL output