Image Viewer for several image formats

Post by Michael Braende » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have to implement an image viewer which can handle several graphic
formats. I know ImageLib Corporate Suite from SkyLine. But it has much more
features than I need (only preview) and additionally it's rather expensive.
Does any1 know an appropriate component or library?

Thanks for ideas,
Michael

Image Viewer for several image formats

Post by Jayh » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Try Envision Image Library http://www.intervalsoftware.com/envision.html

Quote:> I have to implement an image viewer which can handle several graphic

Post by Earl F. Glyn » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> I have to implement an image viewer which can handle several graphic
> formats. I know ImageLib Corporate Suite from SkyLine. But it has much more
> features than I need (only preview) and additionally it's rather expensive.
> Does any1 know an appropriate component or library?

Try these:
Slide Show:  Program to make a slide show from a list of JPEG images.
http://www.david-taylor.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/software/imaging.html

View Shot
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/jescott/ConvertViewShot.html

My "Slide Show" utility needs a major rewrite:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/SlideShow.htm

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

Image Viewer for several image formats

Post by Team JED » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi Michael,

Quote:> I have to implement an image viewer which can handle several graphic
> formats. I know ImageLib Corporate Suite from SkyLine. But it has much more
> features than I need (only preview) and additionally it's rather expensive.
> Does any1 know an appropriate component or library?

I think GraphicEx is what you are looking for. It supports 20+ formats. See http://www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html

Ciao, Mike