JPEGs with comments

Post by taine gillia » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for a replacement for JPEG that comes with Delphi that will
allow for COMment blocks. Does anyone have such a beast?

taine

1. Adding comments to JPEGS

Is there a utility or something for the mac that will allow me to add
comments to JPEG'd graphics?

--
                                \\\\
                                (o o)

   World Wide Web ==> http://www2.hawaii.edu/usr-cgi/ssis/~ambrosio

2. need a 3D modeler that exports to EPS

3. please help me to restore these jpegs

4. Scanner Advice

5. manpiulating CMYK JPEGs (under Linux)

6. Creates tileables textures with POVRAY ?

7. Helios OPI and (IJG) CMYK JPEGs

8. ray casting + 3d

9. compressing jpegs

10. viewing saved jpegs after updating to Netscape 4.08

11. Making jpegs transparent.