delphix

Post by Palle M. Pederse » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:04:30

I run DelphiX with Delphi 5
I use full screen mode direct draw in 1024x768x8.

It works fine when 1024x768 is Windows screen mode (at any bit depth).

But if Windows Screen mode is 800x600 it does not work correctly.
Part of the desktop may show through and the mouse-coursor may appear.

Is it a bug with DelphiX or is there some special property to consider.

Palle M. Pedersen
Copenhagen

delphix

Post by James Alle » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 04:16:52

Games cant run in a resolution higher then the resolution your windows
desktop is set to.

This isn othing to do with delphi.

James.

Quote:> I run DelphiX with Delphi 5