Graphics in 256 color mode

Post by news.keyaccess.n » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:09:36

For some historic reason my application has to run in a 256 color mode. Some
strange color effects occur when working with graphics.
An example: When I try to assign a TBitmap to a TJpgImage and save it to
file, all colors in my image are changed. This must have something to do
with palettes.

Does anyone know how I can control the color palette in this case?

1. 16 & 256 palletes in 256 color mode

Friends,

I found a problem using images with 16 and 256 colors in 256 color mode.
I'm showing a 256 color image in a splash form, when ToolButtons with 16
colors was showed, a REFRESH distort my splash image. The same 16 colors in
Buttons pallete are the first 16 colors in splash image pallete.

Sorry about the english, i'm brazilian :-).

Thank's!

Andrey Welmer

http://www.rn.senac.br/natal/cin
GABBA GABBA HEY

2. FS: Certification guide (new)

3. Can I get good graphics in 256 color mode? (Hint: write me a plugin?)

4. Re(2): Mac Draw pro is dead

5. 256 color image in TImage at 256 colors mode goes to 16 color image in 16.7M colors mode?

6. Breeze Designer?

7. Color Index mode for more than 256 colors?

8. MAYA 3 Book in German, Addison Wesley, Sept 2000

9. Dithering 256 colors BMP for 16 colors VGA mode

10. Form.Color under 256 color mode.

11. Keeping 16 bits colors in 256 color mode

12. 256 color images in high color mode

13. Color palettes in 256 color modes