Some problems with "ecXXXXXXX"

Post by tJey » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:15:15

except basic colors in Delphi ( clWhite, clBlue) there ara also colors that
begin with "ec" prefix.
what is that? i failed to use these colors in run time
Ex:
  Label1.font.color := ecBlue;

compiler raizes exception in this line

thank you

Some problems with "ecXXXXXXX"

Post by David J Taylo » Mon, 24 Sep 2001 00:53:03

That is not standard Delphi - but perhaps a third-party library?

> except basic colors in Delphi ( clWhite, clBlue) there ara also colors
that
> begin with "ec" prefix.
> what is that? i failed to use these colors in run time
> Ex:
>   Label1.font.color := ecBlue;

> compiler raizes exception in this line

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. PDF Fonts

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Help WANTED! ARTISTS-WRITERS

5. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

6. Material library

7. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

8. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

9. "Fur"/"hair" texture

10. popen("gnuplot", "w")

11. wortarten von "manche", "mehrere" und "wenn"

12. problem with "tiff`s lzw"