FILLING TEXT WITH PATTERN/GRADIENT

Post by jemrayfi.. » Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Iam trying(with little success)
to output text to a TBitmap.Canvas with a pattern/gradient
fill (rather than single color).
As the text hasn't got a canvas and none of the
standard functions (TextOut etc..) have any access to a font canvas
I am having difficulty knowing where to begin.

Has anyone got any ideas.

Any help would be greatfully received.
Thanks Jem Rayfield

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

FILLING TEXT WITH PATTERN/GRADIENT

Post by Jem Rayfiel » Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:00:00

After searching on the following web page..... (Highly recomended)
http://www.torry.ru/labels2.htm

I found the component =TGradLabel v1.03  (with source) that does just the
job very nicely)

thanks if anyone was looking into this
Jem Rayfield

> Iam trying(with little success)
> to output text to a TBitmap.Canvas with a pattern/gradient
> fill (rather than single color).
> As the text hasn't got a canvas and none of the
> standard functions (TextOut etc..) have any access to a font canvas
> I am having difficulty knowing where to begin.

> Has anyone got any ideas.

> Any help would be greatfully received.
> Thanks Jem Rayfield

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Filling text with a pattern

Hi
Can anyone please let me know how (if it is possible) to fill text with a
gif or jpeg.  I cannot seem to be able to get this to work.  Is there any
tutorials on this?  Many thanks
Regards

Noddie

--
Visit my Genealogy Homepage
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~7thwave

2. How can I intercept re-size events on SoXtRenderArea?

3. Filling text with a pattern?

4. Matrices

5. Fill Patterns for Text

6. general skin question

7. Text and pattern fill

8. TIF -> GIF utility needed.

9. Gradient fills with text in ver.5

10. Text on Gradient Fill

11. Please ignore "Text on Gradient Fill"

12. Define Pattern, the bucket fill - but HOW do I keep the original pattern size

13. Need gradient fill (outline fill) algorithm