plan layout

Post by Joao Barbos » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:59:54

Hi can some one please help me i woul like to place squares and circles on a
form wich resemble tables in a plan layout of a restaurant this is form a
restaurant P.O.S system . If you would like to know what i mean please go to
pixelpoint.com and download a demo of their restaurant system which doe what
i wnat to do. I am willing to pay for a solution like this as it will teach
mea alot of how to create this in delphi

thanks

Joao Barbosa

plan layout

Post by Earl F. Glyn » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 05:24:47

Hi, Joao:

> Hi can some one please help me i woul like to place squares and circles on
> form wich resemble tables in a plan layout of a restaurant this is form a
> restaurant P.O.S system . If you would like to know what i mean please go
> pixelpoint.com and download a demo of their restaurant system which doe
what
> i wnat to do. I am willing to pay for a solution like this as it will
teach
> mea alot of how to create this in delphi

This Lab Report shows how to use the TSimplePantograph class described there
to map (x, y) in feet to pixel (i, j) and draw a basketball court:

http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Graphics/Basketball.htm

Once you get the TSimplePantograph configured, you can draw using
"world" coordinates instead of pixel coordinates.

--
efg          Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA

Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Default.htm

plan layout

Post by Rene Tschaggela » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:18:19

{ didn't have a look  }

If you want graphic items to be selected and moved :
A TImage and a TPaintbox are not that far yet. Whatever is displayed are
just pixels. You have to have events selecting the items from the pixels,
the redraw the selected item, be it in different color or at different locations.

Rene

1. HELP Please: Saving in Layout Crashes Layout

I used to have this problem a long time ago, but I solved it.  Now I'm
having the problem angain and can't remember what I did to overcome it.
Help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Info:
Mac 8500
300mhz G3
OS 8.0
Lightwave 5.6 build 259

2. Please upload LenZFX MAX - PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

3. mini tutorial: layout for sculpting / gutes layout fürs sculpt tool

4. fade in word by word

5. PROGETTO - PLAN

6. Need Web Design services or Graphic Design?

7. Program needed for drawing floor-plans

8. DLR: Something strange!

9. Turn Plan drawings into 3D models

10. Custom Route planning/display software?

11. Program to draw house plans

12. Home Plan applications???