PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL) <<<== Post not seen on Borland Server

PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL) <<<== Post not seen on Borland Server

Post by Earl F. Glyn » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I see the following post and response on the AT&T borland.public.delphi.graphics, but not the
"official" borland
news server.  If you do not connect directly to the Borland news servers, most people won't see your
post.

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

Newsgroups: borland.public.delphi.graphics
Subject: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 22:48:30 GMT

I have download the OpenGL.pas unit from the internet and also some
examples (OpenGL with Delphi). They work but today I've found another
OpenGL.pas on my hard-disk. It was on C:\Delphi\Borland\Delphi4
\Source\Rtl\Win. I don't remember that I copy the OpenGL.pas unit from
the internet in this directory. The strange OpenGL.pas on my hard disk
is smaller than the OpenGL.pas from the internet. I replace it with the
Internet version. Oh no! The OpenGL examples do not function now. They
have a runtime error!!!!!
What do I have to do?

Please, HELP ME!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Newsgroups: borland.public.delphi.graphics

Subject: Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 19:17:51 -0700

  First off, the one in the Source\Rtl\Win directory is your SOURCE CODE ...
(it's the VCL itself (the one Borland wrote)) ...

  Lastly, If you're having problems with something you downloaded, you'd
most likely put it in the LIB directory (or another directory your Library
Path is pointing at ...)

--

Jason Wallace
SL Software

> I have download the OpenGL.pas unit from the internet and also some
> examples (OpenGL with Delphi). They work but today I've found another
> OpenGL.pas on my hard-disk. It was on C:\Delphi\Borland\Delphi4
> \Source\Rtl\Win. I don't remember that I copy the OpenGL.pas unit from
> the internet in this directory. The strange OpenGL.pas on my hard disk
> is smaller than the OpenGL.pas from the internet. I replace it with the
> Internet version. Oh no! The OpenGL examples do not function now. They
> have a runtime error!!!!!
> What do I have to do?

> Please, HELP ME!

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. >>>>>>>>need help with CalComp tablet<<<<<<<<<<<

help-

CalComp drawing pad works fine with my Quadra650 UNTIL I turn on my PPC
card then it is inoperable.  Called CalComp to no avail, my serial model
is discontinued.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2. How to increase spline path length without changing keys?

4. triangulation Algorithms: triangle stripes or triangles

5. <<<<<<flash question

6. RichTextBox EnsureVisible

7. MAC User's of 8.5<<<<<<<<<<<

8. fotocrop II under Windows XP?

9. <<<<<<<<<Universal Translator>>>>>>>>>>>

10. <<<< LOGO DESIGN <<<<