Colour Picker?

Post by Neil » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:17:19

I'm making a web-editor and am currently creating a Colour Picker form, How
can I create a colour picker like the one in the Photoshop and FrontPage
etc?
(the graph that dynamically renders colours for the user to choose from)

I can't use the ColorDialog component because I'm trying to create one
myself as my form has HTML hex options etc which the dialog doesn't have.

I hope this is the correct newsgroup for this question.

Thanks!

Neil

Colour Picker?

Post by Shadava » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 01:35:23

Browse to http://www.torry.net/ and have a look at the VCL section, you'll
find a lot of components and samples to download that'll help speed up
development.

Good Luck

Quote:> I'm making a web-editor and am currently creating a Colour Picker form,
How
> can I create a colour picker like the one in the Photoshop and FrontPage
> etc?
> (the graph that dynamically renders colours for the user to choose from)

> I can't use the ColorDialog component because I'm trying to create one
> myself as my form has HTML hex options etc which the dialog doesn't have.

> I hope this is the correct newsgroup for this question.

> Thanks!

> Neil

Colour Picker?

Post by Andrew Jameso » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:44:10

Hi Neil,
If you're looking for a really neat color picker with the option of a hex
display then look at this ...

www.softspotsoftware.com/Main/Downloads/TajColorPicker.zip

It's one of ours ... and it costs nothing ... complete with full source ...

Andrew