Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Stev » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 12:35:53

Hi,
I have 3 forms of the same size and location.
I want to have a graphical effect that let the user switch between the form
such as he is looking at another slide show.
I think it's possible but I don't know where I can find the different kinds
of these Form Switching Slide-Show.
Would you please give me the web addresses which help me and support these
graphical effects and techniques?

Thanks in advanced

Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Kris » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:50:26

Did you try VCL "TABCONTROL" ?
KG

> Hi,
> I have 3 forms of the same size and location.
> I want to have a graphical effect that let the user switch between the form
> such as he is looking at another slide show.
> I think it's possible but I don't know where I can find the different kinds
> of these Form Switching Slide-Show.
> Would you please give me the web addresses which help me and support these
> graphical effects and techniques?

> Thanks in advanced

Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Francisco Sanche » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:41:45

Hi Steve,

says...

Quote:> Hi,
> I have 3 forms of the same size and location.
> I want to have a graphical effect that let the user switch between the form
> such as he is looking at another slide show.
> I think it's possible but I don't know where I can find the different kinds
> of these Form Switching Slide-Show.
> Would you please give me the web addresses which help me and support these
> graphical effects and techniques?

> Thanks in advanced

Try Billenium Effects (shareware) at http://www.billeniumsoft.com

Regards,
Francisco Sanchez

http://www.billeniumsoft.com

Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Francisco Sanche » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:41:11

Hi Andrew,

Quote:> PicShow really very good ... nicely written and with source ... not as wizzy
> as Billenium Effects which is superb ... but TPicShow wins hands down as
> it's free !

Thanks for the nice words about Billenium effects.

AFAIK PicShow just performs image transitions, not control or form
transitions.

By registering you get professional technical support and help us to
further improve the product in future versions.

Regards,
Francisco Sanchez

http://www.billeniumsoft.com

Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Andrew Jameso » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:18:02

Hi Francisco,

Factual kind words ! ... I'm waiting to buy Billenium ... got a contract
coming up in Cantabria - probably Sep - client needs good presentation
interface to impress the directors ... so it's got to be Billenium there's
nothing that come close !

Andrew

Switching between forms as "Slides"

Post by Francisco Sanche » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 04:17:51

Hi,

Quote:> Hi Francisco,

> Factual kind words ! ... I'm waiting to buy Billenium ... got a contract
> coming up in Cantabria - probably Sep - client needs good presentation
> interface to impress the directors ... so it's got to be Billenium there's
> nothing that come close !

> Andrew

So welcome to Spain and to the Billenium Effects community.

Regards,
Francisco Sanchez

http://www.billeniumsoft.com

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. html tools

3. Dynamic Parenting Switch.p"Discussion"

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: Positively Pixar

5. MediaStudio Pro "Switch Menu?"

6. no faces on a slice plane ?

7. Video formats that support "Slide Shows"?

8. Need JPEG/GIF "Slide Show" Program

9. "Best" slide scanner

10. "Slide" algorithm

11. "slide rule" style multiple logarithmic scales