How Do I. View a jpg as a thumbnail

Post by Lentil Warrio » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone help? I need to make a pictures (jpg)
show as thumbnails.
I want to show one main picture and four thumbnail size pictures on a form.
Problem is the ones I want to show as thumbnails only show part of the
picture.
How do I decrease the size of the picture to show 'fully' in the jpegimage?

How Do I. View a jpg as a thumbnail

Post by TWilson1 » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Is this a trick question??? Unless I have understood you wrongly, the Timage
componant has a property "stretch", if you set that to TRUE it will fit the
image size to your timage size.....dont ask about proportional scalling though!

1. How Do I. View a jpg as a thumbnail <<<=== Lentil Warrior: I don't see your post on Borland's server

Lentil Warrior:

I see your post on the AT&T borland.public.delphi.graphics newsgroup, but I don't see it on the
"official" Borland news server.  Few folks saw your question since you must not be directly
connecting to the Borland news server.
--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

====================================================================================================
=========

Newsgroups: borland.public.delphi.graphics
Subject: How Do I. View a jpg as a thumbnail
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:37:26 +0100

Can anyone help? I need to make a pictures (jpg)
show as thumbnails.
I want to show one main picture and four thumbnail size pictures on a form.
Problem is the ones I want to show as thumbnails only show part of the
picture.
How do I decrease the size of the picture to show 'fully' in the jpegimage?

2. Comments on the "3DS Max R2 vs LightWave" question?

3. Corel Gallery Browser: I can view icons, but I can't view thumbnails

4. Help with Pixar MTOR alfred

5. It's done, done, done!

6. Maya and Wireframes?

7. Irfan-View Problem with Thumbnails

8. Magic Desktop Thumbnail View Question

9. PSP8 Thumbnail View in "browse"

10. thumbnail view in ThumbsPlus

11. Thumbnail view as default ?