Using 'rubberbanding' in a 'graphics editor' program

Using 'rubberbanding' in a 'graphics editor' program

Post by Graham Stratfor » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

Why not just draw the *band shape after setting the Canvas.Pen.Mode to
pmXOR? Or am I missing something (as usual)?

Graham

Quote:> Hi all,
>     I am making my own graphics editor program and I want to be able to
draw
> onto an on-screen image with *banding lines/circles, etc without
> ruining what is already there.  I was thinking of doing the drawing to an
>     Does anyone think this sounds like an ok idea, or do they have a
better
> suggestion?

> Thanks in advance,
> Paul Nicholls.

Using 'rubberbanding' in a 'graphics editor' program

Post by Paul Nicholl » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Why not just draw the *band shape after setting the Canvas.Pen.Mode to
>pmXOR? Or am I missing something (as usual)?

You shouldn't be so * yourself, and I didn't know about that (pmXOR),
I will try it. Thanks Graham.

--
Paul Nicholls.
****************

****************
 Home Page: www.southcom.com.au/~phantom

Using 'rubberbanding' in a 'graphics editor' program

Post by Earl F. Glyn » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>     Does anyone think this sounds like an ok idea, or do they have a
better
> suggestion?

Try the "*banding" links on this page:
http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

efg's Computer Lab:  http://www.veryComputer.com/

Using 'rubberbanding' in a 'graphics editor' program

Post by Paul Nicholl » Sat, 13 May 2000 04:00:00

Thanks Earl, will take a look at your excellent site again (I've used it
before) :)

--
Paul Nicholls.