Printer margins

Post by Picar » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:44:40

Hi

Now I need to print image with real size.
E.g. user sets image size and page margins in inches or milimeters. I need
to print bitmap according users data.
What am I to do? Call PageSetupDlg always shows dialog. But I use my own
dialog. Moreother PageSetupDlg doesnt give me required result.

Thanx

Printer margins

Post by Kris » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:13:46

See RichPrint V3.3  Author: Gerrit Wolsink
Download from DelphiPages . Request "Printer margin"
It works fine!
KG

> Hi

> Now I need to print image with real size.
> E.g. user sets image size and page margins in inches or milimeters. I need
> to print bitmap according users data.
> What am I to do? Call PageSetupDlg always shows dialog. But I use my own
> dialog. Moreother PageSetupDlg doesnt give me required result.

> Thanx

1. Problems for setting printer margins

Hello
I have developped a VB application that sends a datareport to the printer.
My problem is that I want my report to be printed 6 millimeters from the top
physical border. But the printer capabilities sets the top margin not to be
less than 17 millimeters.
I tried VB functions like topmargin in datareport object, or currentY method
on Printer object, but nothing changes.
I saw examples with "escape" API, but I don't know the exact sequence for
setting the top margin.
Did anybody manage to overcome this physical limit ? Do you have any clue ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

JM

2. Hardware acceleration question

3. Printer margins

4. Read what a Critic says about Paint Shop Pro version 8.....

5. Printer margins set to minimum

6. StudioPro 1.5 reviewed!

7. PM6 Margins and DeskWriter printers

8. Filling algorithm with polygons in a vector world

9. how to change Printer's margins?

10. How to get/set margins of a printer?

11. Large margin when margin set to zero

12. How can I reduce the margin -- set [lrtb]margin does not work

13. URGENT!!! I would like to know the left and the top margin of printer