delphi6 in Autocad 2K

Post by thierr » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:16:21

Hello

As this is my first contact with all of you, i hope it's the right place.
Well, i'd like to use Delphi 6 in Autocad 2K to improve my knowledge in
Delphi.
It may sound odd but i am the all day long working with Autocad so ..
Is it possible ? and is there some examples somewhere ?
Thanks

Thierry

delphi6 in Autocad 2K

Post by Charles Hacke » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:30:42

> As this is my first contact with all of you, i hope it's the right place.
> Well, i'd like to use Delphi 6 in Autocad 2K to improve my knowledge in
> Delphi.
> It may sound odd but i am the all day long working with Autocad so ..
> Is it possible ? and is there some examples somewhere ?
> Thanks

You can do this using OLE auotmation.

Deborah Pate's pages on Delphi automation are the best I know of.
Here's a link to her page.

http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk

Look down the bottom of the page, and you will see two links to code
examples of Automating AutoCad with delphi.

--
Charles Hacker
Lecturer in Electronics and Computing

1. Delphi 6 -> Autocad 2K

Hello

Since i could'nt see my message in the newgroup here it's again

As this is my first contact with all of you, i hope it's the right place.
Well, i'd like to use Delphi 6 in Autocad 2K to improve my knowledge in
Delphi.
It may sound odd but i am the all day long working with Autocad so ..
Is it possible ? and is there some examples somewhere ?
Thanks

Thierry

2. OEP format? Help!

3. 2k x 2k video quantitative data

4. Looking for __GREG SWANN__ author of LIZZIE BORDEN.

5. Are any 2k x 2k Color Screens available?

6. Geographical Bitmaps

7. 2K x 2K Display Adapter Info Ugently Needed

8. Scholarships

9. AutoCad for Mac V AutoCad for PC ?

10. AutoCAD question : linking C programs with AutoCAD

11. Drawing on TImage.Canvas flickers in Delphi6