How do I paint a gradient backgroung?

Post by Marius Bj?rg » Mon, 16 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I would like to know how to draw a gradient background between two colors. I
have successfully done this with blue and black but I don't seem to get it
to work with blue and red.

Thanks.

-MB

1. Filters done with a gradient?

Is it possible to apply certain filters with a gradual severeness in different
parts of the picture. I was thinking of restoring photographs taken with a
flash that are very bright in part and dark in another part.
If brightness could be applied with different weight in different parts of the
picture it would make my task easy.
Is this easily done?

/karl

2. POV Ray on PPC

3. HELP: Gradients on Text...how is it done???

4. volume rendering in opengl

5. It's done, done, done!

6. pm65 crashes because of eps files?

7. How should you paint a form background gradient?

8. How to paint window caption with gradient color?

9. painting done with GIMP

10. Backgroung Color .

11. Tiling a backgroung image in PageMaker 6.5?

12. Removing Blue Backgroung from images