disable ctrl + printscreen and alt + printscreen

disable ctrl + printscreen and alt + printscreen

Post by Morten_Jacob.. » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Is there ANY WAY of disabling ctrl + printscreen or alt + printscreen?

Please help. This is my 4th repost on this subject......

Thanx,

Morten

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

disable ctrl + printscreen and alt + printscreen

Post by Lazikas o Pontio » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Propably there is no a known way, thats why noone replies to your
question.
Why dont you try to ask this in a microsoft newsgroup like
microsoft.public.win32.programmer ?
They will give you some hints...

Lazikas