How to set TabControl's Tab ImageIndex?

Post by Samson F » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Tabcontrol use a TStrings to maintain it's tabs. How do you set each tab's
Imageindex?

Samson Fu

How to set TabControl's Tab ImageIndex?

Post by Rick Rogers (Tea » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:55:53 +0800, "Samson Fu"

> Tabcontrol use a TStrings to maintain it's tabs. How do you set each tab's
> Imageindex?

From the TTabControl.Images property help:

"Use Images to specify the images that are drawn in the tabs.

The image index corresponds to the tab in which the image is
displayed.

To customize which image is displayed in which tab, override the
OnGetImageIndex event in a derived class."

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
http://www.fenestra.com/

1. Setting custom colors to TabControl and Statusbar(optional)

Hi!

Hope, you can help me.

I need to define a custom Background-Color and perhaps also a
Foreground-Color to the TabControl and Statusbar. I've searched the
corresponding Messages and other APIs but I did'nt found anything.
Is there a way to manage this problem? Or do I need extra Controls for
this? And if so can you tell me some useful and free Controls?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings
Benjamin Wilger
---------------
www.ActiveVB.de

PS: Please excuse my bad English!

2. 3ds on a pentium?

3. Setting tab stops in list box

4. How do I play this Quicktime Movie?

5. Searching for prior art on Adobe's tabbed dialog patent

6. I am looking for a job.

7. OpenGL's tab in Detonator for TNT

8. Scanners ?? - (nf)

9. HELP: Tab leaders won't line up with margins

10. DX inside a TabControl

11. Transparent PageControl or TabControl

12. AOL 'used compressed images' setting problems