Refresh TMediaPlayer

Post by dude » Fri, 04 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am playing a MPEG file in a tform, using an invisible tmediaplayer.
How do I get the last frame to stay on the from after I stop or pause
the player? Right now the picture disappear when the form is refreshed.

Thank.

1. Hypervoxels {1.0} Refresh, does not Refresh

In Hypervoxels I have some particles and I did everything write in applying
the HV plug-in to the particles I even render a frame and yet in the HV
render preview it just renders black, what gives I had this once or twice
with steamer but somehow it just worked again but this time with HV it's not
???

Cartman

2. 3D-Objects in DelphiX

3. TMediaPlayer & Fullscreen

4. designing logos to use in word for e-mailing

5. TMediaPlayer->Display problem

6. Resizing selections

7. TmediaPlayer C++ Builder - Wav help sample/suggestions needed.

8. TMediaPlayer priority above TImage ???

9. TMediaPlayer & AVI Problems

10. Weird conflict between TAbstractSocket and TMediaPlayer

11. TMediaPlayer vs MCIWndCreate ???

12. retrieving frame TMediaPlayer