OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Alex Gonsale » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:42:16

Hi, I just want to draw a simple cube or a sphere, but I dont have any idea
how to start, does anybody could give me a sample  or some idea?

Thank you.

--
Alex Gonsales

OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Alexey Barkovo » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:21:20

Have you looked at www.delphi3d.net ?

> Hi, I just want to draw a simple cube or a sphere, but I dont have any
idea
> how to start, does anybody could give me a sample  or some idea?

> Thank you.

> --
> Alex Gonsales

OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Andrew Jameso » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:04:00

Hi Alex ...

There's some more information that is appropriate in the multimedia
newsgroup in a recent thread '* Information' ...

Andrew

OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Rene Tschaggela » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:09:36

> Hi, I just want to draw a simple cube or a sphere, but I dont have any idea
> how to start, does anybody could give me a sample  or some idea?

Get Jon Q. Jacobs book.
http://home1.gte.net/jqjacobs/index.htm

Rene

OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Thomas Busc » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:25:32

try www.glscene.org <-- very easy

> Hi, I just want to draw a simple cube or a sphere, but I dont have any
idea
> how to start, does anybody could give me a sample  or some idea?

> Thank you.

> --
> Alex Gonsales

OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Post by Rene Tschaggela » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:56:48

Some concepts should be known ...

Rene

> try www.glscene.org <-- very easy

1. OpenGL for Dummies

I don't know what Code Warroir is, but you might want to check out NeHe's
OpenGL tutorials.  He has some mac os versions and helps you setup the mac.

http://nehe.gamedev.net/

2. Strata 3D 4.0 experience

3. OpenGL for dummies

4. kinetix or autodesk

5. OpenGL for dummies??

6. Freelance graphic designer looking for work

7. Graphic Design for Desktop Dummies

8. inverting a matrix

9. Crash Test for a Dummy (POV 3.1a)

10. Crash test for a dummy