Printer margins set to minimum

Post by Sara Eline Eide & Odin Roll-Hanse » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I would like to set the printer margins to minimum as my program starts.
How can I do this?

Odin

Printer margins set to minimum

Post by Joe C. Hech » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:00:00

This solution is brought to you by Joe Hecht's TExcellent products,
solving Form.Print and bitmap printing problems. Joe Hecht's TExcellent
products can be found at: www.code4sale.com/tryitbuyit/joehecht.htm

Its already done for you. You cant set the margins smaller.

Joe

Quote:> Hello

> I would like to set the printer margins to minimum as my program starts.
> How can I do this?

> Odin

1. Problems for setting printer margins

Hello
I have developped a VB application that sends a datareport to the printer.
My problem is that I want my report to be printed 6 millimeters from the top
physical border. But the printer capabilities sets the top margin not to be
less than 17 millimeters.
I tried VB functions like topmargin in datareport object, or currentY method
on Printer object, but nothing changes.
I saw examples with "escape" API, but I don't know the exact sequence for
setting the top margin.
Did anybody manage to overcome this physical limit ? Do you have any clue ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

JM

2. Anime image updated

3. How to get/set margins of a printer?

4. Bad scan quality

5. How can I reduce the margin -- set [lrtb]margin does not work

6. What is the difference between GLUT and MS's OpenGLimplementation?

7. Large margin when margin set to zero

8. How to Permanently Set Printing Margins

9. How Set Print Margin?

10. Setting Margins

11. Setting print margins on a MAC