adobe pdf images

Post by Don Boj » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know there are any tools out there to
display the Adobe PDF files?

Don

adobe pdf images

Post by Wayne Herber » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Would  you please clarify the URL, etc in reference to the PDF kit?

Thanks

--
Wayne Herbert
Manager, Computer Products

Vox:  713.522.7949
Fax:  713.521.3202

"Government is like an old dog turd.  The more you stir it up, the
more it stinks."

adobe pdf images

Post by Tor-Arne Rikshei » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone know there are any tools out there to
> display the Adobe PDF files?

When you install Acrobat there is also installed an activex control you
can use from your Delphi application.

Tor-Arne

adobe pdf images

Post by Ing. Franz Glase » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Would  you please clarify the URL, etc in reference to the PDF kit?

> Thanks

> > > Does anyone know there are any tools out there to
> > > display the Adobe PDF files?

> > > Don

> > There is a development kit available, look in the WINDOWS
> > chapter of the TP-links page

> > Franz Glaser
> > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp.html
> Wayne Herbert

Sorry, was obviously my mistake. The URL is for the
paint program of Adobe.

Franz Glaser

adobe pdf images

Post by Mark Derricu » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>When you install Acrobat there is also installed an activex control you
>can use from your Delphi application.

On the different side of things, if there a delphi component to *write* PDF
files??

adobe pdf images

Post by Rick Rogers (Tea » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> if there a delphi component to *write* PDF files?

No, but Adobe makes a printer driver which does this -- simply select
this printer driver, and print as you normally would, and you'll get a
PDF.

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
http://www.fenestra.com/

1. Adobe PDF - How splitting PDF-files?

Hi,

I'm searching for a programm to split PDF-catalogues into
separate PDF pages. As far as I know, Adobe programs don't
support that feature.

Example:
To split a PDF-File (which contains 3 pages) in 3 Files (each file
for one PDF page) you have to use a program like Adobe Exchange
and save each page manually. This is very uncomfortable. There should
be a programm which allows to perform this splitting&saving process in
a batch job.

Please let me know if there is any program supporting this function.

Thank you and have a nice day
Carsten

2. How to create very large action?

3. Convert Adobe Acrobat pdf file to jpeg.

4. Last Chance! 3D Studio DOS to MAX Upgrade to be Discontinued!

5. Printing Adobe Acrobat PDF pages

6. Graphic Viewers

7. Adobe PDF file corruption

8. C code to save animations..

9. Nederlandstalige Adobe Illustrator 10 Help.pdf

10. Adobe's PDF File creation service now for FREE