Store DIBmaps to Clipboard

Post by Bent Aage Larse » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:31:58

For use in other programs such as Boardmaker I need to store bitmaps on
Clipboard as DIBmaps, but I cannot find a way to handle this problem. Can
somebody help me? Thanks.
Bent

1. Gimp clipboard <> Win2k clipboard? (with converter)

Hi, I installed gimp on my Windows2000 PC. Everything works fine. When
I open MS Photo Editor and open a picture. Then I select an aread,
Ctrl+c (Copy to clipboard) and in a new image in GIMP Ctrl+v (insert
from clipboard), that works, but then I create something with MS
PowerPoint, copy it to Clipboard and try to insert it to GIMP. That
doesn't work. I thing it doesn't work, because gimp is not able to
convert the PowerPoint data to a picture. The same with MS Word data
etc. Someone has got an idea if there is a plug-in or something? Or
someone has got another solution? I looked through the docu and www,
but couldn't find any help. Thank you very much for you help. URL or
something is ok.

Ciao

Andi P.

2. polyhedral curvature

3. Gimp clipboard <> WinNT clipboard?

4. Indigo2 Impact Compression - Capabilities Question

5. paste bmp from clipboard and save it

6. C++ 3d points: classes or typedefs?

7. win3.1 clipboard, .clp file convert to anything!

8. How to efficiently re-use vertices once they been sent to hardware?

9. HELP : Getting a bitmap from the clipboard

10. MS IMager and clipboard

11. image degradation from clipboard to document to printer : I

12. Clipboard bitmap to graphics file?

13. HELP : Getting a bitmap from the clipboard