Non-rectangular form

Post by Rock » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi
    I want to create non-rectangular form such as circular form but I can't.
Does anyone know how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Rock

Non-rectangular form

Post by Paul Nicholl » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi Rock, try this site:
http://www.hwb.com/gruhn/programming/tutorial/clear.html
:)

--
Paul Nicholls,
Live long and optimise.

Non-rectangular form

Post by san panch » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Create and combine diferent regions with API functions
(CreateEllipticrgn, CreateRoundRectRgn, CobineRgn, etc) into one region
and then use the API funcion SetWindowRgn with he region you have created
and the handle of the window

Note: I'dont remember the exact parameters, use de API help. ;-)
Note: It only works in W32 (D2-D5)

Non-rectangular form

Post by Gruh » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> http://www.hwb.com/gruhn/programming/tutorial/clear.html
> :)

Thanks to Paul for the support.

I have gotten a number of requests for "How do you do the bunny?", so I'm
writing that code up nice and pretty to put on. Probably take a couple weeks
to pry it off the laptop.

Non-rectangular form

Post by Paul Nicholl » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Thanks to Paul for the support.

You're welcome :)

--
Paul Nicholls,
Live long and optimise.

1. Non-Rectangular Forms

I want to use transparent/non-rectangular forms.  This has to be CLX/Kylix
compatible.  I have a bitmap and I need to be able to make it transparent,
for use as the form.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. wave animation, how?

3. Non Rectangular form

4. What YOU can do about these ->$$$ spammers

5. How to create a non rectangular form

6. 3DS Exporter Plugin For LW?

7. Non-Rectangular/Transparent Forms

8. Graphics files at OSU: PLEASE READ BEFORE E-MAIL

9. Software for non-rectangular geometry

10. Non rectangular viewports?

11. Contour plotting on a non-rectangular grid