program like MS Paint.

Post by N. Karademi » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:25:45

Hi,

I would like to make a program like MS Paint.

The difference is, with word i have a rectangle background (form which
someone can draw on).
I need to have a different background.
It must have a shape like an arrow or what ever
i never made something like this so if someone point me to sample project.
would be very happy

Thanks,
N. karademir

program like MS Paint.

Post by Rene Tschaggela » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:58:39

> Hi,

> I would like to make a program like MS Paint.

> The difference is, with word i have a rectangle background (form which
> someone can draw on).
> I need to have a different background.
> It must have a shape like an arrow or what ever
> i never made something like this so if someone point me to sample project.
> would be very happy

A sample project :
http://www.ibrtses.com/delphi/graphicedit1.html
http://www.ibrtses.com/delphi/graphicedit2.html

not having arrows yet though.

Rene

1. Paint program and 3D object editor program

I need to acquire the following two programs for our imaging lab.
They must run on sparcstations.

1. A paint program -- We need a pixel-oriented program
    (like Deluxe Paint for the Amiga) that permits image compositing and
    touchup as well as from-scratch drawings. It should handle 256
    grayscale images, 256 color-from-palette images, and possibly 24-bit
    true color images.

2. A 3D object editor -- We need a program that will allow interactive
    creation of 3D objects to be rendered using sunvision. Sunvision itself
    has no such editor. There are a number of these available for the Amiga
    e.g. Impulse's Imagine or NewTek's LightWave 3D. We need something
    similar to this for a sparcstation. Sunvision has a renderman interface
    so an object editor that creates renderman output would work.

Q: What programs are available either commercially or for free distribution?
     Who are the distributors? What are the prices?

Q: Which of the above are the best? Are there lists of functionalites available?
    Are there reviews available?

Thank-you

Alan Peters
Asst. Prof. of Electrical Engineering
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN 37235
(615) 322-7924

2. Alt-click won't work, Heal will work with Pattern but not Source

3. MS Paint

4. Terrain modeling w/ OpenGL/Inventor

5. Using Paint Shop Pro to copy zoomed images to MS Word 7.0

6. Expierienced Graphics Arts Wanted

7. MS Paint is Better Than PaintShop Pro!

8. Tux Paint 0.9.2 for MS Windows

9. MS Paint question

10. How to create MS paint like application