Non-Rectangular/Transparent Forms

Post by David Krol » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:45:41

I want to use transparent/non-rectangular forms.  This has to be CLX/Kylix
compatible.  I have a bitmap and I need to be able to make it transparent,
for use as the form.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Non-Rectangular/Transparent Forms

Post by Louis Lou » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 06:27:12

Hi!

Take a look at AnyShape Transpack from http://www.mindblastsoftware.com

Its completely cross-platform (Works in Delphi v3-6 as well as Kylix) and
should do what you are asking with ease. It can even combine regions into
one complex shape... and has a design-time preview.

Louis

Quote:> I want to use transparent/non-rectangular forms.  This has to be CLX/Kylix