How Can I find help about OPENGL in Cbuilder5.0 enterprise?

How Can I find help about OPENGL in Cbuilder5.0 enterprise?

Post by Scott Heima » Mon, 05 Nov 2001 21:12:05

CBuilder has everything you need to build OpenGL applications.  There are
procedures that you must follow to build OpenGL applications on the MS
operating system.  These procedures have been encapsulated in several VCL
components that you can find on the Internet.  I also suggest that you
obtain either the OpenGL "Red Book" or the OpenGL Superbible.  See the
OpenGL page on my web site for links and additional information.

--
Regards,
Scott

How Can I find help about OPENGL in Cbuilder5.0 enterprise?

Post by pinxu » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:36:23

http://pinxue.yeah.net
OpenGL section

How Can I find help about OPENGL in Cbuilder5.0 enterprise?

Post by Jonathan Arnol » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:05:54

Excellent OpenGL & BCB article:

Check out the following web sites for more OpenGL help:
http://www.cgsoftware.com/opengl/opengl.html
http://www.richplum.co.uk/cbuilder/tutorials/graphics/openg.asp
http://reality.sgi.com/opengl/
http://www.xmission.com/~nate/tutors.html
http://www.opengl.org
http://www.hellix.com/People/AGarny/OpenGL/
http://www.signsoft.com/visit/index.html
http://www.wischik.com/lu/programmer.html
http://www.danbbs.dk/~allmette/software.htm
http://members.home.net/scottheiman/

You can obtain a Borland compatible GLAUX library from
http://www.gate.net/~rpraver/

And a freeware OpenGL component:
http://www.cobweb.net/~dplakosh/

Also, be sure to check out the OpenGL sample in the BCB
Examples directory.

--
Jonathan Arnold         C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
http://www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5156620

1. CBuilder5, OpenGL, Win2K, and GeForce problems

  I have have been messing with an OpenGL panel component I have
been writing under CBuilder 5.0 and have ran into a problem.
When the program exits, I get a unhandled exception error.  When
debugging it, the error doesn't occur.  This also occurs only
under Windows 2000 Pro, not in Windows 98.
  My system is running Windows 2000 Pro, C++ Builder 5.0, and a
ASUS GeForce v6800 DDR with the latest drivers.

  Has anyone else ran into this problem?  I am trying to figure
out if it is a C++ Builder, Windows 2000 ( most likely ) or a
GeForce driver problem.  Under Windows 98 it works perfectly.

  I plan on trying a basic OpenGL app using TForm and OpenGL
tonight to see if I get the same problem.

-Thanks

2. TGA and RLE

3. Need help finding OpenGL documentation

4. ViewPrint code

5. Help on Opengl install and find right lib

6. PCXGRAY and PCX256 file formats

7. Help: finding OpenGL hardware accelerated modes

8. EXPERIENCED ANIMATORS WANTED FOR CGI TV SERIES

9. Help installing Enterprise in XP please

10. Help: need Enterprise - D

11. I look for enterprise in London , help me

12. newbie using cbuilder5 blows up on glVertex2d call

13. How can I Make console graphics with CBuilder5