DirectX problem

Post by Karl Daggfeld » Tue, 22 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello!

When I try to use the GUID identifier IID_IDirect3DRM2 (width
QueryInterface) I get a unresolved external message. The identifier is
declared in d3drm.h (a newer version than shipped width c++builder 3)
and I have defined INITGUID according to the DirectX 5 SDK
documentation. I'm running directX version 4.05.00.0155d (headers, dll:s
and lib files from the same version) in windows95.

Anybody recognize this problem?
Grateful for any suggestions
Kalle

DirectX problem

Post by Benni Notariann » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Have you tried linking with Dxguid.lib? This worked better for me than
defining INITGUID. Another possibility is that you're path is set up to pick
up the version of DirectX that shipped with C++ Builder.

Ben

1. DirectX problem

After downloading & installing Microsoft DirectX 7.0a, I found a problem
using DXdiag.  Under tab DX Media Files, it says: "The file iac25_32.ax is
a beta version and could cause problems.  You should reinstall DirectX
Media to get the latest version".  How do I find DirectX Media to
reinstall?  Does anyone know where this file came from, or has anyone else
had this problem?

2. Render to Bitmap with OpenGL

3. 3DSMax4 and DirectX problem

4. STARRRSS...

5. DirectX Problem With Clipping

6. entry level animation

7. BitBlt from GDI to DirectX problem

8. 3DS V4 (DOS) HELP.

9. DirectX Problems with Win2000 Server and GeForce2

10. Ordinary gfx with DirectX problem

11. Delphi3+DirectX=problem

12. DirectX 3D Transitions don't work With DirectX 7.0a on my Computer *NT*

13. DirectX 7 to DirectX 9 conversion