MDI Form, ZOrder of Componets vrs MDIchild forms

MDI Form, ZOrder of Componets vrs MDIchild forms

Post by Mark Trumbul » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have a app where I would like a component on the MDI Main form set
with alClient. The problem is that when I create MDIchild forms they are

displayed behind the component. I can use SendToBack on the component
but then it hides the component completely from view. Anyone know how I
can just have the MDIchild forms display over the component and still
have the component visible should you minimize the child forms?

Sincerely,
        Mark T.

1. How to change Zorder of TShape Componets ?

Hi ! Happy New Year.

I make Graphic Editor Application in D4.

How to change Zorder of Tshape Components ?

I am programming using TControl.SendToBack and TControl.BringToFront Method.
But, One step Forward and Back Method  do not Implement.

How to Programming?

Thanks.

2. using OpenGL with OSF/Motif on SGI

3. Form MDIChild and component PageControl

4. How do i create pdf files with corel 8

5. How to hide MDIChild forms during runtime creation

6. Beginner PPC Programming

7. Tiling A Bitmap On A MDIChild Form, Help!

8. Need 6100 Av CARD

9. ???MDIChild Form and StayOnTop???

10. StayOnTop property in MDIChild-Form

11. Mdi forms and control box

12. Mdi Form in full screen

13. How to refresh/repaint a MDI form in VB