I need some help recognizing patterns in bmp images...

I need some help recognizing patterns in bmp images...

Post by Luis Ocho » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:41:52

Ok... i'm a student who is trying to do his homework Ok... what i have to is
capture images from a * to capture that is aiming at a wall of black
color to which I point a light Ok ... what I must do is to recognize the
light and to say as is the coordinate in which this being projected the same
ok

 I already to capture imagenes of camara but in which I need aid it is in
the recognition of the coordinates of light OK...

P.D.   what I have until the moment they are pixels that conforms the image
Ok...

I need some help recognizing patterns in bmp images...

Post by Luiz Alberto Pasini Mele » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:16:48

Where are you from ? What really is your problem with the recognition ?
Pasini

Quote:> Ok... i'm a student who is trying to do his homework Ok... what i have to
is
> capture images from a * to capture that is aiming at a wall of black
> color to which I point a light Ok ... what I must do is to recognize the
> light and to say as is the coordinate in which this being projected the
same
> ok

>  I already to capture imagenes of camara but in which I need aid it is in
> the recognition of the coordinates of light OK...

> P.D.   what I have until the moment they are pixels that conforms the
image
> Ok...

1. recognizing "pattern" draw by mouse

Hi,
i need to know which shape is "drawn" by mouse movements.

For example if the user move the mouse in circle  i need to know that the
shape described by mouse movement look's like a circle.
The kind of shape i need to "read" are quite simple: circle, box, wave,
cross, star..

i think i have to use the same algorithm of OCR software, can anyone point
me to the right direction?

thanx

Davide

2. FILLPOLYGON

3. Need help on image processing and my MDI application (a BMP viewer)

4. Lightwave => Metastream

5. Need Help: Printing a bmp image

6. Two questions: CR/LF Stripping, Bryce Review?

7. NEEDED: Image/Pattern recogntion algorithm

8. Pixel Ploting with D3DXSprite

9. Help needed: Convert a PICT to a Desktop Pattern

10. Need Help Matching Skin Tones and Patterns

11. HELP: i need help on importing a bmp

12. Need help with pattern development