Need help with image capture from WebCam.

Need help with image capture from WebCam.

Post by Sydney Delie » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:12:27

Hello,

I am using Borland C++ Builder 6.0 Enterprise and am trying to capture an
image from a * using the Kodak TImgScan ActiveX control. I can
successfully capture an image using the following:

TImgScan **;
-

void __fastcall TfrmCustomerDetails::cmdLoadCusPhotoClick(TObject *Sender)
{
  *->ShowSelectScanner();
  if (*->ScannerAvailable()) {
    try {
      DeleteFile("C:\\CUSPHOTO\\cusphoto.jpg");
      *->OpenScanner();
      *->ScanTo = 2; // File only
      *->FileType = 6; // JPG
      *->PageOption = 0;
      *->ShowSetupBeforeScan = true;
      *->Image = "C:\\CUSPHOTO\\cusphoto.jpg";
      *->StartScan();
    }
    __finally {
      *->CloseScanner();
      cmdSaveCusPhotoClick(this);
    }
  }

Quote:}

-

This works fine. The only problem I have with it is it brings up the
*'s User Interface. When I try to set *->ShowSetupBeforeScan to
false, no image capture is performed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Syd.

---

1. Need help capturing still images from a video source

Hi folks:

I am trying to capture still images from VHS and S-VHS sources. I
have experimented with snappy, but am not too happy with the
quality of the images.

Can anyone guide me with regards to other plugin cards and techniques that
would result in images better than that which can be obtained with snappy.

My budget is about $1000.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sri Rao

2. A Call to 3DS Forensic Animators!

3. Need Help with Capturing Images

4. Wanted Ford Capri Mk2 or 3 in Imagine, 3ds or DXF format

5. Need Help Capturing Images

6. All the LW Plugins...

7. background captures with the indy camera (Webcam)

8. new HDR tutorial online

9. Video capture (webcam) problem when window is not in focus

10. Video Capture (From WebCam, Etc)

11. Video Capture (webcam-ish)

12. Webcam picture capture.