Fixed pitch font needed

Post by PaoloItal » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 00:48:50

Hallo,
I'm looking for a good fixed pitch font 8x8.
I've tryied "Lucida Console" and "Courier New", but the result depends of
the windows version.
Is not important if it is a commercial font.

Thanks in advance

1. Fonts - fix pitch ??

Does anyone know if it is possible to force a proportional font to be a
fixed-pitch font ??  I need the characters to line up but the available
fixed pitch fonts are either too big, too small, or don't transport between
large and small font setup (I wish I could shoot the guy who threw that one
at us).
All suggestions greatfully received !

Thanks, Denville

2. TPicture problem, newbie...

3. GetTextExtent and Variable Pitch fonts

4. Win95 and Pagefault errors

5. Advice Needed on Pitching for Film/Broadcast Work

6. Does Riva TNT Support Alpha Bitplanes Under OpenGL (Win95)?

7. Animated Image Maps now available...

8. Yaw, Pitch, Roll - need basic explanation

9. Advice Needed on Pitching for Film/Broadcast Work

10. Fixing Font Capture crash in ImageStyler.exe and other Adobe products

11. A fix for all the fonts not showing up in 5.5

12. REQ: Fix for Bug loading Fonts in 5.5