How to use gdiplus in bcb6?

Post by Siney Sa » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:31:32

hi,all

--
Regards for you.
Siney

How to use gdiplus in bcb6?

Post by Giulian » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:55:10

>hi,all

http://81.72.236.130/GdiPlusDemo.zip

How to use gdiplus in bcb6?

Post by Giulian » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:11:59

Hi,

    you can download a demo project for BCB6 here:

http://81.72.236.130/GdiPlusDemo.zip

If you start a new project, make sure you have defined the symbol STRICT
globally. In order to define STRICT for all modules of your application,
simply (from the IDE) you have to open the window Projects->Options, then
choose Directory/Conditional tab. Now, you have to add STRICT in "Conditional
defines" inside the "Conditional" group box. If you are debugging your
application (i.e. you are compiling for debug), probably you have to add a
semicolon after the existent symbol _DEBUG before add the symbol STRICT (i.e.
you should read something like this: _DEBUG;STRICT). Also, remember you have
to include <algorithm>, using std::min and using std::max *before* including
<gdiplus.h>:

#include <algorithm>
using std::min;
using std::max;
#include <gdiplus.h>

Remeber also you have to add the library you have created with implib, into
your project.

Giuliano

How to use gdiplus in bcb6?

Post by Siney Sa » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:42:55

great,thanks.

Quote:

> Hi,

>     you can download a demo project for BCB6 here:

> http://81.72.236.130/GdiPlusDemo.zip

> If you start a new project, make sure you have defined the symbol STRICT
> globally. In order to define STRICT for all modules of your application,
> simply (from the IDE) you have to open the window Projects->Options, then
> choose Directory/Conditional tab. Now, you have to add STRICT in
"Conditional
> defines" inside the "Conditional" group box. If you are debugging your
> application (i.e. you are compiling for debug), probably you have to add a
> semicolon after the existent symbol _DEBUG before add the symbol STRICT
(i.e.
> you should read something like this: _DEBUG;STRICT). Also, remember you
have
> to include <algorithm>, using std::min and using std::max *before*
including
> <gdiplus.h>:

> #include <algorithm>
> using std::min;
> using std::max;
> #include <gdiplus.h>

> Remeber also you have to add the library you have created with implib,
into
> your project.

> Giuliano

1. Using VB6 and GDI+ ( aka GDIPlus )?

Tools: VB6 (SP5)
OS: Win98 SE (with GDI+ RTM)
Problem: I would really, really like to use some of the GDI+ functions, such
as Alpha, Anti-Aliasing, and Gradients, but I'm mainly interested in the
Curve and Multiple Image Encoding/Decoding right now. Is there a way to get
the GDI+ functionality (full or partial) using VB6? I can't afford
VS/VB.Net, let alone the new OS it requires, hence my need for VB6
declarations. If there isn't a "pure VB" method, what alternatives are
there? Any help, ideas, code, or downloads would be very appreciated!

Thanks,
   Avery

2. SbViewportRegion and SoOrthographicCamera

3. Using GDIplus with delphi

4. Doom/Duke Engines.

5. Use GDI+ ( aka GDIPlus ) with VB6!

6. Problems with #include <gdiplus.h>