OpenGL and BCB3 IDE and VCL

Post by Lajos Keleme » Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:00:00

As I wrote a couple of week ago if I use VCL and some OpenGL code
then I have an access violation error in BCB3 IDE on Win95 when I run
the program
from the IDE.

Now if I set my program to standalone mode:

Project|Options|Linker-> (uncheck use dynamic RTL)
Project|Options|Packages-> (uncheck build with runtime packages)

the access violation in the IDE is very rare but instead of this I can't

exit
from the program. I have to use program reset from the IDE.
Any ideas ?

Leo

1. OpenGL and BCB3 IDE with VCL

As I wrote a couple of week ago if I use VCL and some OpenGL code
then I have an access violation error in BCB3 IDE on Win95 when I run
the program
from the IDE.

Now if I set my program to standalone mode:

Project|Options|Linker-> (uncheck use dynamic RTL)
Project|Options|Packages-> (uncheck build with runtime packages)

the access violation in the IDE is very rare but instead of this I can't

exit
from the program. I have to use program reset from the IDE.
Any ideas ?

Leo

2. TrueType Fonts

3. OpenGL with VCL and BCB3 IDE

4. conclusion of my thread-How could Mac be better than PC for graphics

5. OpenGL and BCB3 IDE

6. Have anyone make the gnuplot 3.7 by watcom11.0?

7. OpenGL with BCB3

8. opengl in bcb3 problem

9. OpenGL with FLTK and BCB3 or BCB4

10. Help, BCB3 doesn't support OpenGL glBindTexture

11. OpenGL Optimizer under BCB3

12. OpenGL and BCB3