New Programmer - Drawing Program

Post by PatWillgi » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 11:35:03

Bear with me I'm just learning and this is probably an easy question . I'm
developing an application which will allow the user to place graphical objects
on a canvas and then connect/move/resize them. Since I've never done an
application like this, I'm wondering where to start. What is the best approach
to developing a pallete of different types of graphic objects and allowing the
user to place them on a canvas where they can be manipulated. Up til now my
only graphics experience (with BCB5.0 BTW) is drawing curves on a coordinate
system.

Any Help?

Patrick W.

1. Gloodle: Fun new drawing program

Hi.  I have written a new 3D doodling program called Gloodle.  (Gloodle is
"Doodle with Globs")  It allows the easy creation of detailed, interesting,
colorful 3D-looking drawings.  Plus, it's kind of fun to just doodle with.
Please check out http://www.coolfun.com/gloodle.html for more information,
sample images, and a demo.

The interface may not be appropriate for younger children, but kids with some
experience with "non-kid" programs (Word, etc.) should have no trouble with it.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.
Alan Lorence
(Remove all bugs from my address for email.)

2. Graphics Tablets

3. My new Quick Draw 3D program

4. Why people us cheep graphics cards?

5. Gloodle: Fun new drawing program