Rotating a JPEG Image

Post by George Gal » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I need to be able to both mirror and rotate a JPEG image (using the
TJPEGImage class).  I have search the archives and a few other sites with no
luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

George

1. How do I rotate a jpeg image?

Hello,

I have a TImage that contains a jpeg, which I need to rotate 90 degrees.  I
found a small routine to do this, but when I attempt to make any changes to
the image, I receive an exception: "Can only modify an image if it contains
a bitmap."

My questions:  (1) Do I need to convert the image to a bitmap first, rotate
it, and convert it back to jpeg?  If so, are there any code examples of
this?  (2) Is there any other way to rotate a jpeg without converting it to
a bitmap? (I'm using Delphi 4.0.)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

John Roth

2. 3D Studio Max Vs Lightwave 3D

3. Command line GIMP script for rotating a jpeg image 90 degrees?

4. Macromedia Action!

5. Rotating JPEG images

6. CMS setup in PM65 Win?

7. Rotate JPEG image

8. NewTek Releases Free Update for LightWave 3D

9. How do I rotate an image (jpeg)?

10. Rotate JPEG Pictures and JPEG Quality

11. Rotating the image blurs the image

12. creating jpeg format images, or converting to jpeg format from various formats

13. How to retrieve still Jpeg images from Jpeg AVI File