Direct3d Retained Mode Application

Post by Travi » Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Would anyone be interested in collaborating on Direct3d retained mode
application?  Nothing of particular function, just getting Direct3d up and
running and setting up a clipper etc...  MDI  with views of whatever is
loaded or created......

Travis

1. Direct3D Retained Mode

Can anyone point me at any on-line resources which might help me to gently
transition from OpenGL to Direct3D retained mode? Failing that can anyone
recommend a good book?
First impressions are that there is a very strong (almost one to one)
correspondence. Would anyone care to point out the main differences?

Many thanks
Des

2. Converter lwo - ?

3. Newbie Direct3D Retained Mode Question...

4. DVD Picture show 2

5. 3DFX supported by Direct3D retained mode?

6. tools to convert bitmaps to png and mng files

7. Troubles with RayPick (Direct3D Retained Mode)

8. Game Production Opportunity in L.A Area........Thoughts?

9. Direct3D retained mode (EInvalidOp)

10. errors with Direct3D Retained Mode

11. Drawing lines in Direct3D Retained Mode

12. Direct3D Retained mode docs...

13. what's the difference between immediate mode and retained mode