Still Frame Capture Mpeg

Post by bob » Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:44:28

Hi,

I'm having an extreme problem capturing still images from a Mpeg in Borland
c++ builder 6 pro.   I am trying to capture a still image from the
TMediaplayer component and stretch draw it onto a Timage, so far I have had
no joy.  Does anyone know how to do it?  I'm baffled.

Also, how do you edit the meta-data of images and mpegs, e.g. the title,
year it was created, keywords and so on.

I am completely stuck so thanks for the help anyone can give to me.

Still Frame Capture Mpeg

Post by mccloe » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 04:12:34

Do happen to get all black images?

Quote:> Hi,