Help Moving a TImage over a TImage

Post by Team » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:35:13

Marco,

Quote:> I have thought of after resizing the game in return resizing all the
> TImages, swapping out the resized images that have the property
> stretch=true with the same image but not stretch but just resized,
> but I dont know how to do that, does that make any sence?

That's the route I suggest.  To resize the images, use the CopyImage()
Win32 function.  See the following post for a code example...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3B33B78F.4200BDB6%40cornell.edu

Best of luck,
--
Damon (TeamB)
BCBCAQ--http://bcbcaq.bytamin-c.com

Help Moving a TImage over a TImage

Post by Marc » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 00:15:40

Thanks, appreciate it

1. Moving Timage over another Timage causes flickering ??

Hello NG,

I have a TImage that contains a bitmap (~1024X768).
I have another Timage (150X150) no bitmap loaded, that has transparent set
to true.

I draw an ellipse on the 150X150 Timage and then move 5 times per second by
setting its Top and Left Property.

Problem.... Every time I reposition (move) the 150X150 image over the larger
image, I get a flicker.

I've tried with and without calling Image.Update..... no luck.

How do I get rid of the flicker?

Thanks
Bryan

2. 3DS2POV PROBLEM

3. Help move a TImage diagonally.

4. Que tous les Max Users crevent

5. Need help troubleshooting moving a TImage from point A to B

6. What is the result color?

7. Help with moving text around on Timage

8. EPS and WMF Files

9. Crop part of a TImage into another TImage

10. pasting multiple TImages into one TImage (FASTEST WAY)

11. Thumbnail blank when dynamically creating TImage but OK with TImage on form

12. Timage, how can i create severals timage?