Moving objects on the screen

Post by fadi razoo » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:56:05

Hi

I am currently working on a space game. This will be similar to ASTEROIDS and I will need to know how do I make a circle or a polygon lets say move on the screen smoothly as if it is realy floating in space. Also it can be useful if you can help me about making a simple triangular ship move in space (a small hint will do). I have come up with a couple of good ideas, but may be you can tell me better simpler ideas.

The main thing I need help on is how to make that rock float in space (thats about it, if I know this, the rest will be derived from this solution).

I would like to thank everyone in advance.

fadi razook

1. Moving objects on the screen (updated info)

Hi

I am currently working on a space game. I am using Borland Turbo C 1987/1988/1989 Compiler. This will be similar to ASTEROIDS and I will need to know how do I make a circle or a polygon lets say move on the screen smoothly as if it is realy floating in space. Also it can be useful if you can help me about making a simple triangular ship move in space (a small hint will do). I have come up with a couple of good ideas, but may be you can tell me better simpler ideas.

The main thing I need help on is how to make that rock float in space (thats about it, if I know this, the rest will be derived from this solution).

I would like to thank everyone in advance.

fadi razook

2. Keyboard layouts (Czech and Slovak)

3. Any Suggestions for Moving an Object across the Screen

4. Please help!

5. Moving camera with moving objects in Inventor

6. adobe illustrator 8 setup file

7. help wanted

8. for moving just one object of entiral objects...

9. How to calculate screen coordinates and whether an object is on the screen

10. Screen area moving in GL

11. Moving a hollow box without ruining the screen

12. Moving on the screen coordinate system