TMediaPlayer->Display problem

Post by Mark Barto » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am attempting to get an overlay device to display it's contents on a panel
I create.  I think I've tried about everything.  Using the sample code
provided, doesn't work.  The device will open and I can hear the audio but
the picture will not show.  If I use mciSendString("Window deviceID" etc) it
will display in it's own window.  I added a TMediaPlayer to my form and then
attempt to use the following code when a button is pressed but no luck.

    wintv->DeviceType = dtOverlay;
    wintv->Display = Panel1;
    wintv->Open();
    wintv->DisplayRect = MyRect(0,0,Panel1->Width,Panel1->Height);

I've even tried adding wintv->Play(); but nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?

1. TMediaPlayer display problem when switching BorderStyle from bsNone to bsSizeable and vice versa

I use TMediaPlayer to play a MPEG file.
I want to switch to full screen mode using BorderStyle := bsNone
but the display becomes a blank screen only with sound.
Or if it is initially BorderStyle := bsNone and switch to bsSizeable,
the display becomes blank too.
What is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

2. Wacom Electrostatic Tablets Worth It?

3. Problems displaying multimedia files with TMediaPlayer

4. collapsing the stack with MAXScripts

5. TMediaPlayer Problem - Display

6. "set border 31 lw 2" doesn't work?

7. Capturing display from TMediaPlayer

8. TMediaPlayer::Display

9. Getting at frames displayed with TMediaPlayer

10. Bitmap as TMediaplayer display?

11. Drawing text on TMediaPlayer.Display

12. DEC->SGI OpenGL display problem