displaying and playing mpeg movies in builder??

displaying and playing mpeg movies in builder??

Post by Paul » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am new to cppbuilder and i was wandering how to play mpeg movies.
I have got a 2 mpeg movies  that i have created over two cds.  i want to
make the disk auto run with my own program to play these files and when it
comes to the end of the first file i want it to ask for the second disk
Any help

cheers

--
Pauly Paul

1. QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

Hi!

I'm using Radius Video Vison Studio and Digital Film. I want to produce/convert to MPEG movies for playback on my Mac. Are there any hardware and/or software solutions out there?

/Anders
--
 _ _         __    ___  __   ____
|* *| |\  | | *\  |    | *\ |       Anders Gustavsson, GT 2
| \ | | \ | |   ) |--  |__/  ----   University of Falun/Borl?nge SWEDEN

2. problem glxMakeCurrent on O2

3. HELP - playing MPEG movies on Quadra

4. Job Opp: Dir. Bus/Dev Microimaging Technology & Application

5. AVI to MPEG, the mpeg movie is a little blurry

6. Rotation other than through 0,0,0

7. MPEG movies moved to /pub/mpeg !

8. Quat Rotation Question

9. playing 800x600 movie

10. Playing .avi movies

11. How fast is a QT movie playing?

12. Program for playing MIDI movies randomly?

13. Who can play a QT2.0 Movie?