Capture accelerators in control, how?

Post by Miroslav Mare » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
In some cases I need capture menu accelerator in control. For example, I
have MDI child with menu and in menu is menuitem with accelerator shortcut
key. If some kind of my control on MDI child have focus, I need to process
this shortcut key kombination in this control and not call menuitem response
method. If another kind of control have focus, I want to call menuitem
OnClick method. Can I do this and how?
    Thanks Mira

1. Command-line control of capture

Apologies if this is frequently-asked or a really dumb question...

Is there a way of controlling the IndyCam capture utility from a command
line or script?

To be more specific, I'd like to start it up, take a still shot and exit
(or start recording a movie, wait a given time then stop and exit). The
exiting I can do quite happily by killing it from another process but I
can't think of a way to get it to start recording automatically.

Alternatively, is there a replacement utility available that will let me
do this?

If it makes any difference I'm using basic-setup Indy workstations.

Andrew Clegg    0402 649008    http://www.warpfive.demon.co.uk/

"Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan!" - Orbital

2. Texture Map

3. Looking for library in C\C++ for control video capture card

4. FPU emulation for PPC 7500?

5. Video Capture Control - Beta

6. Announce: Updates and revisions to Brassman's POV Links

7. API or ActiveX Control To Do Screen Capture

8. pictures

9. Video capture ? (need sample code or control)

10. capturing picture box with controls

11. Device Control - Capture Plug in - Template manager

12. How to initiate control of dv camera at capture with MSP 6

13. Capturing a Control