OpenGL and BCB3 IDE with VCL

Post by Lajos Keleme » Wed, 14 Oct 1998 04:00:00

As I wrote a couple of week ago if I use VCL and some OpenGL code
then I have an access violation error in BCB3 IDE on Win95 when I run
the program
from the IDE.

Now if I set my program to standalone mode:

Project|Options|Linker-> (uncheck use dynamic RTL)
Project|Options|Packages-> (uncheck build with runtime packages)

the access violation in the IDE is very rare but instead of this I can't

exit
from the program. I have to use program reset from the IDE.
Any ideas ?

Leo

1. OpenGL and BCB3 IDE and VCL

As I wrote a couple of week ago if I use VCL and some OpenGL code
then I have an access violation error in BCB3 IDE on Win95 when I run
the program
from the IDE.

Now if I set my program to standalone mode:

Project|Options|Linker-> (uncheck use dynamic RTL)
Project|Options|Packages-> (uncheck build with runtime packages)

the access violation in the IDE is very rare but instead of this I can't

exit
from the program. I have to use program reset from the IDE.
Any ideas ?

Leo

2. seeking NIKON software - MAC

3. OpenGL with VCL and BCB3 IDE

4. FS 20” IBM P200 Monitor.

5. OpenGL and BCB3 IDE

6. Mac and Windows codec and viewer librarys ?

7. OpenGL with BCB3

8. SPINA objects,scenes,textures...

9. opengl in bcb3 problem

10. OpenGL with FLTK and BCB3 or BCB4

11. Help, BCB3 doesn't support OpenGL glBindTexture

12. OpenGL Optimizer under BCB3

13. OpenGL and BCB3