PixelFormat

Post by Pawe » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:58:43

Hi

I've tried to set property PixelFormat for new create object bitmapa. I 've
written the code like below:

  Graphics::TBitmap *bitmapa = new Graphics::TBitmap();
  bitmapa->PixelFormat=pf24bit;

but it bitmapa's pixelformat is still pfDevice. What is wrong?

Pawel

PixelFormat

Post by Ananth B » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:58:42

 Hi Pawel,
    Try setting a width and height for it (or loading an image into it), and
THEN setting its pixelformat.

Regards,
Ananth B.

Quote:> Hi

> I've tried to set property PixelFormat for new create object bitmapa. I
've
> written the code like below:

>   Graphics::TBitmap *bitmapa = new Graphics::TBitmap();
>   bitmapa->PixelFormat=pf24bit;

> but it bitmapa's pixelformat is still pfDevice. What is wrong?

> Pawel

PixelFormat

Post by Maur » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:27:20

I had a similar problem.
You have to load a picture and then set the pixelformat, otherwise it does not work.

Regards,
Marius

> Hi Pawel,
>    Try setting a width and height for it (or loading an image into it), and
>THEN setting its pixelformat.

>Regards,
>Ananth B.

>> Hi

>> I've tried to set property PixelFormat for new create object bitmapa. I
>'ve
>> written the code like below:

>>   Graphics::TBitmap *bitmapa = new Graphics::TBitmap();
>>   bitmapa->PixelFormat=pf24bit;

>> but it bitmapa's pixelformat is still pfDevice. What is wrong?

>> Pawel

1. pixelformat & texture cache

Hi there,

When i try to create a surface under dx7 with caps DDS_TEXTUREMANAGE on, i'm
not able to specify a pixelformat different from 555 (in 16bit).. when i try
565, dx7 ignores to create the surface

please help,

Roy van Ophuizen

2. SoReplacedElement question...

3. Stencil buffer and pixelformat problem

4. Help needed with Inventor 2.0 replaceManip()!

5. win32 PixelFormats vs screen resolution

6. Using sliders in inventor

7. TNT2, Quake III, and PixelFormat

8. CHEAPEST, GOOD FLATBED SCANNER ?

9. fastest Pixelformat

10. No pixelformats!

11. Can't init Pixelformat.

12. DOUBLEBUFFER problems with Setting the Pixelformat

13. PIXELFORMAT Change