Questions about 3DMAX4 export scene to OpenGL "C" code

Questions about 3DMAX4 export scene to OpenGL "C" code

Post by Yuriy Dmitrie » Thu, 17 May 2001 20:15:22

Max- best sowtware for modeling GL scene.
Anybody know good method for union 3dMax  and OGL ? May be plugin ?
Who have any idea - please reply.
Best regards.

1. "Packaging scene" question

Let's suppose i've produced a scene with custom objects, settings, and
surfaces.

i would like to use this scene as a tutorial and put it on my website. Of
course the archived scene should be downloaded along with my objects and
textures.

There is a plugin that can do this "packaging"  ?

thanks in advance for any answer!

--
Gareth Jax

2. Opening *.888 files

3. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

4. Please visit artSIG

5. A question about "OpenGL Programming Guide"

6. Here's 3D Studio Rel 4 DISK 3 of 10 - 3ds40-03.zip (2/3)

7. PS CS Font in "contact"

8. Problem accessing PS CS "Help"

9. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""