Printing bitmap with map mode

Post by Willia » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:36:59

I'm having a problem with printing a bitmap when the map mode is set to
LO_ENGLISH or LO_METRIC.  All the bitmaps are printed with the images
inverted.  Here is the code that I'm using:

               SetMapMode(Prntr->Canvas->Handle,MM_LOMETRIC);

SetViewportOrgEx(Prntr->Canvas->Handle,0,GetDeviceCaps(Prntr->Canvas->Handle
,LOGPIXELSY ),NULL);
                PrintDIB1->StretchDrawDIB(Prntr->Canvas,0, 0,
bitmap_width,bitmap_height,Bitmap);

The PrintDIB1 is a component that I downloaded that prints the bitmap.

1. Bureau of Engraving and Printing mode a/k/a/ dollar bill mode

Dollar bills have etching lines making up their portraits.  Maybe gimp
could add a sub-program to convert regular pictures into these
"painstaking etch works from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing", in
case say, one is setting up a new country and needs to print up a lot
of cash fast.

(I didn't check if there is such a mode already, nor do I need this
currently.)

So many spam keywords in this message, wonder if it will get thru.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780

2. "virtual pages" in PM?

3. Device independent bitmap + printing of a bitmap

4. Please have a look and comment...thanks...

5. Print a bitmap with Printer.Print

6. Timer?

7. Print Setup and printing a bitmap

8. RollOvers w ith slices

9. Bitmap mode, drawing a circle or elipse

10. bitmap mode screen display

11. bitmap rotation in mode-x

12. Draw a bitmap on 640x480 16colors mode

13. Scrolling a fat bitmap in mode 13h