What's wrong with this zoom - frac.zip (0/1)

What's wrong with this zoom - frac.zip (0/1)

Post by K. Katkhu » Mon, 17 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what I'm I doing wrong?! The zoom box is not
zooming on the boundaries properly of the selected are. I give up. All
is there including the make file and source. Try it out and tell me.

Anyone has any idea where we can get new components for free?

What's wrong with this zoom - frac.zip (0/1)

Post by Kent Reisdorph (Tea » Tue, 18 Nov 1997 04:00:00

A) Your message is unclear.

B) I deleted FRAC.ZIP since it was all binary.

Please read the forum guidlines regarding binary attachments.

Kent (TeamB & TurboPower Software)
C++Builder Solutions Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcb
BC++ 5.0 FAQ Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcpp